1. Season your salmon and shrimp with 1 Tbsp of each seasoning and drizzle with olive oil.
2. Bake in the oven at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
3. After cooked, pour the salmon and shrimp drippings into a pan and melt the butter.
4. Add in the garlic and fry until fragrant (about one minute).
5. Add onion and red bell pepper, and stir fry until the onion is translucent.
6. Pour in the vegetable broth and allow the sauce to reduce down slightly.
7. Reduce heat to low. Add the heavy
cream, and bring to a gentle simmer while stirring occasionally.
8. Season the cream sauce with the remaining seasonings.
9. Add in the spinach and allow to wilt in the sauce. Allow cream sauce to simmer for a minute.
10. Add the salmon and shrimp back into the pan and spoon the sauce over each filet.
11. Serve the Creamy Creole Salmon and Shrimp over brown rice or pasta.