1. Cut the chicken into strips. Season chicken strips with the seasonings. Set aside.
2. Put the panko bread crumbs in a bowl. In another bowl, beat the eggs until smooth. Place the chicken strips in egg, then panko bread crumbs. Make sure the bread crumbs completely coat the chicken cutlet. Repeat this process for all of the chicken strips.
3. In large frying pan, heat oil to about 375°F. When the oil is hot, add the chicken.
4. Fry the chicken about 3-5 minutes until golden brown on both sides and the chicken is fully cooked.
5. Enjoy with your favorite sauce like BBQ or buffalo.